Thursday, September 13, 2012

What is the difference between justice and punishment?

 

Hey everyone, how is your week going so far? Mine is ok for now, I got a lot of stuff planned this weekend, so I'm going to try and do my podcast tomorrow as well as a MCLPV if I have the chance. They will still go live on Saturday but at least ill have them done in case I cant find the time to do it then like normal. Ok so if your wondering about the title of todays post you will need to read the next paragraph and watch the linked / embedded video then you will understand all.

The age old question huh? Well honestly I only heard the question about 15 minutes before writing up this post. My friend linked me a You tube video which I am in turn sharing with all of you out there. I thought it was great to watch, and if you like “The Punisher” then you should enjoy this video too. It clocks in at about 10 minutes long so I do hope you all enjoy it.

 

Salithox Signing off


Quote of the Day:
I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
--Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment