Saturday, September 22, 2012

Episode 24 The Untitled Show

 

So today in the blog sphere, I did the new podcast, but no new MCLPV. The reason is explained in the podcast. This is Episode 24 The untitled Show , and it clocks in at around 5 minutes or so.  In other news, I really like my new remote control I got. It is a universal remote. More detail on it in podcast as well. I think that about does it for me today. I'm going to go eat and then play some borderlands 2 before Doctor Who comes on later. Talk to you all tomorrow doing the Sunday Recap.

      • Podcast –Episode 24 The untitled Show - In this Installment I talk about Borderlands 2, how I still have not played any Gravity Rush, and why there is now MCLPV update today.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -  Pizza

Salithox signing off
Quote of the Day:
Hit any user to continue.
--Fuzzel Fish Administration Page

No comments:

Post a Comment