Saturday, September 29, 2012

Episode 25 The Untitled Show is now a go.

 

I really don’t have much to say yet today, as I am writing this moments after waking up. My back hurts a little bit for unknown reasons, I think bed related.  I did flip it yesterday to see If that helps, and it does just not as much as id hope. Um the new podcast is already up on ITunes and ready for you to grab right here in the link below as well. Other then that I think I'm going to go back to some of them games I talked about in said casting of pods. I hope everyone has a wonderful Saturday and remember if it anit broke don’t fix it.

      • Podcast – Episode 25 The Untitled Show – In this set we talk about BBC Sherlock and a lot of the games I bought even thou I shouldn’t be spending money just yet.

      • Webpage – Your still in my head just not on my screen.

      • A+ – I haven't forgotten you.

      • Word of the day -  Broken

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity.
--Dr. E. Land

No comments:

Post a Comment