Friday, August 31, 2012

No Minecraft tomorrow, but there will be a podcast still

 

So I wanted to post today about the fact I don’t think there will be a minecraft video tomorrow. The reason being is I haven't had time to record one yet. I do start my new shift on Sunday so that will give me more days off in the end game. What that means for you the fans is that ill be able to record more stuff. As it stands now thou I don’t think ill have one tomorrow for you. I will however have a new podcast, it will be a solo on thou as far as I know at the moment. Well that is all for now, I think I'm going to hit up BestBuy for a video game or something.

Stumble Upon Time.

Star wars Simpson's – Pretty… interesting.

Freddy hunter go – That’s what I thought too.

Mario Boo – I always wondered where they came from, guess I know now.

      • Podcast – New one coming tomorrow, any ideas for topics or guests?

      • Webpage – Under Construction till told otherwise. 

      • A+ – slacking off sadly.

      • Word of the day -  phasing out and in.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.
--Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment