Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Work was decent, and got my presents early.

 

So today is over and ill be moving to a new location at work soon too. This also means ill be having a new shift. Ill be working compressed, that means 3 days one week 4 days the next and 12 hour shifts. I also learned how to play Cribbage. I seem to have picked it up fairly quick. Ok now I'm going to play with some of my new gift. Tomorrow is the day of birth for me. yep. Ok pictures coming in the next few days of some gifts. Later.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

No Stumble today sorry.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Forgiveness is not an occasional act: it is a permanent attitude.
--Dr. Martin Luther King

No comments:

Post a Comment