Saturday, August 25, 2012

Episode 20 The Untitled Show

 

Well everyone it is that time of week again. That being where I post the new episode of the podcast. Which is already live on ITunes.  As well as right here on the blog. I do hope you enjoy this weeks. It is a short one thou.  I will be trying to get more guest on the show as time goes on. Well I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

World of Milk and Honey S2 E2.

I look for some feathers so I can make the Swift-wolf rending gale ring. (So i can fly). Then i mess around with some rubber sheets and fail. But i have fun doing it. Also get lost in a cave under my house. I hope you enjoy this installment of the World of Milk and Honey.

 

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
After three days, fish and guests stink.
--John Lyly

No comments:

Post a Comment