Saturday, August 4, 2012

Episode 17–The untitled show / MC LPV / Work.

 

Ok so today is Saturday. I just finished recording another MC LPV (Minecraft lets play video). It is converting as we speak. I also finished another episode of my podcast. The untitled show. That will be going live today with this post.  I start my new job this coming week and yet I don’t know my hours or days or shifts. So with that in mind you will all have to bare with me till I know how it will affect my posting schedule. Ok well lets get onto the good stuff.

      • Podcast – Episode 17 The untitled show – In this installment I talk about work and the new MC LPV. I also go over how I finally finished a book that I've been trying to read forever yet always stopped at the same spot and then didn’t pick it up for months.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Phrase of the day – What the?!

Minecraft Lets Play video corner.

Season 2 Episode 5

In episode 5 of season 2 I go over how I should back up my world more and that after my upgrade to the new version i wasn't happy with some of the bugs. So i went back to my old one and realized i never backed up the world before Blowing it up. Due to this i had to use and older backer up of it. Meaning i lost some stuff and had to redo others. But even with that set back i was able to start a new build on something which you will have to watch to see. I hope you enjoy this video.

 

Stumble Upon time of fun happiness.

Who Shirt -  I searched for Doctor Who with stumble and got this

Id buy it – Legoish DW.

good poster – Id hang it up, and I know you would too

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
It is a great thing to start life with a small number of really good books which are your very own.
--Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

No comments:

Post a Comment