Sunday, August 19, 2012

Episode 19.5 The Untitled Show / Sunday Recap

 

So today we have a special treat. Clocking in at a little over 1 hour long is another podcast. This is the podcast that should have been yesterday, but due to technical issues had to be done today. I do hope everyone enjoys it. Other then that, this is a normal Sunday recap.

PS, In the podcast I talk about The stumble upon segment and how I found good stuff to post today, but I'm going to save them for tomorrows post. That’s incase you are looking for them.

    1. Podcast – Episode 19.5 – The Untitled Show - Special guest episode with "The Mighty Pope" Lots of game talk, and some swearing.

Here is the Weekly Recap.

Monday 8/13/12 – Talked about the podcast being approved for ITunes, and mentioned that I'm still waiting on the job.

Links included in post – how the world could have turned out. / Ten games to make you think about life / Best feeling in the world

Tuesday 8/14/12 – I start work tomorrow yay. And ponder darksiders 2.

Links included in post – Dark in here isn't it / Know I know how. / I got a laugh

Wednesday 8/15/12 – Work, so tired from the first day of LONG LONG LONG days.

Links included in post – I just don’t know. / Did you know?

Thursday 8/16/12 – Talked about first day of work.

Links included in post – That’s what I picture / Yep that’s why you know who you are texting / kind a cool camera thing

Friday 8/17/12 – Talked about nothing at all, just random post.

Links included in post – typing game shooter / video game music / Heh heh more game stuff

Saturday 8/18/12 – Talked about how I missed out on todays guest for the podcast due to mic issues.

Links included in post – Episode 19 The Untitled Show. / Minecraft LPV / Local campaign ad / Pretty cool cakes / Aint that the truth

 

Salithox signing off

Quote of the Day:
Life is an onion. You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
--Carl Sandburg

No comments:

Post a Comment