Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Such a long day, and now its done.

 

My day is finally over. After being out since like 4am. and only getting home at 5pm. That really is one long day. I don’t think I really got any sleep last night, but that’s ok cause ill get a lot of sleep tonight then. I have to be back at work at 8am. which means ill be getting up around 6am. They still don’t seem to know what ill be doing there at work thou. I guess I could be doing anything really. All I know is I start tomorrow at 8am. Ok that’s all for today from me cause my eyes are getting heavy and I want to try and stay up for another few hours.

Stumble upon time.

I just don’t know. – I really don’t know still.

Did you know? – I didn’t know all of that.

      • Podcast – New one on Saturday, along with a LP MCV

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
The company's most urgent task is to learn to welcome, beg for, demand - innovation from everyone
--Tom Peters

No comments:

Post a Comment