Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday is here so lets all cheer.

 

Lets all cheer for Friday is here.  That means it is the weekend, which in turn means free time, so YAY!

Ok so work was good, I learned some stuff, but not as much as id like to have. I did learn that my skin rubs off easy when I scrap it against boxes for hours. Oh well, cant do much about it now.

Next order of business going to dinner tonight so this will conclude the post. Later all.

Stumble Upon time active.

 There is truth in this art – I think that is how it works.

Smart man. – That’s what id do too, if I was in that predicament.

Rocks Vs Test – This gave me a good laugh.

      • Podcast – New one tomorrow.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -  Raw skin sucks.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
No mind is thoroughly well-organized that is deficient in a sense of humor.
--Samuel Taylor Coleridge

No comments:

Post a Comment