Saturday, August 11, 2012

Episode 18 The Untitled Show / S2E6 LP MC V.


This is going to be short post. The reason being is my sister is going in for her 3d ultrasound today, and she invited the family to be there to see it. Hence the short post. A new podcast episode will be going live today, as well as a new episode of the Minecraft SSP lets play video. Also in related news I think I got the RSS feed working for my podcast. I submitted it to ITunes already. So we will just have to wait and see what happens.
      • Podcast – Episode 18 The untitled show – In this installment I talk about how I got the RSS feed working. Also go over some changes to the minecraft videos.
      • Word of the day -  Submitted.
RSS feed for podcast <---- Link right there.
Stumble Upon time
Pokémon hurt? – I just don’t know at all what to think of this.
Does the universe have a purpose – seems to be a split vote.
Skull illusions – I only saw a few of them, and couldn’t find others.
Season 2 Episode 6
In this one, i finish building my mega diamond supplier. Then I turn to a Recycle to make sure i don't waste anything in the future of the videos. I run into a few issues and get them fixed then i just move on to the next thing. I hope you enjoy this building episode of Milk and Honey Born Anew.


Salithox signing off
Quote of the Day:
Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
--W. C. Fields

No comments:

Post a Comment