Thursday, August 16, 2012

First day of work over, rest of life to go.

 

The day wasn’t bad at all, but yet again I am time. So on that note no update. Tomorrow it will resume as normal. I know my shift for right now anyway, which is 8-5 m-f. Thou for next few days I might be a little tired and not post as much content. Hope no one holds that against me. Oh and it seems I did give a post today, so lucky everyone then.

Stumble upon time.

That’s what I picture – Don’t you do too?

Yep that’s why you know who you are texting – I'm glad I've never done that.

kind a cool camera thing – kind a cool camera thing.

      • Podcast – Maybe with a guest.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave.
--John Calvin Coolidge

No comments:

Post a Comment