Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Still no Work info, and got TMO fixed for now.

 

So when I called in on Monday about starting Tuesday they said that they are still waiting on my background check. That meant I couldn’t start Tuesday, but would have to start Thursday. Well it is Wednesday and when I hear from them today, hopefully they will tell me that I can start Thursday. If I do start Thursday then id have to get up at like 330-4am just for the training class, which kind of sucks but that’s part of the job. Will post more on that sometime tomorrow after I have heard what's going on. Now for the T-mobile news. I went to a Tmo store and they took care of everything. I told them what was going on and they back dated the server to fix the issues. I also told them it was a new girl that was helping me and that she told me she was brand new. That way she doesn’t get into any trouble. It will take a few days for the changes to show on my bill, but when it happens ill let you all know.

Stumble Upon time.

Sequential art – Battle cube ha.

Mr.Noodles cant find his hands – Some motels are like this for some odd reason.

Simpsons quotes – I like number 12 the best.

      • Podcast – If I get the chance I will try to record and episode today that wont go live for a while. And what does everyone think of a live stream show every now and then? thoughts?

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Phrase of the day – They make a 3:30am?

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a good discussion.
--G.K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment