Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Another day another dollar.

 

Well my knuckles are very raw from working. One of them even bleed when the scab got ripped off while doing some stuff at work. So what do I do, switch to the other hand for the task, then by the end of the day that hands knuckles are getting raw.  I might need to rethink how to do this task at work. If I don’t I wont have any use of my hands due to the knuckles being to raw to even put my hands in my pockets.

Stumble Upon Time

New Facebook default pictures – Can you find cloud?

Always – I've seen this before, but come on you cant not post Alan Rickman.

Pretty cool picture – Yep I got nothing on this one.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
The enraged colonists were mad.
--CJ's US History Work

No comments:

Post a Comment