Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Yep lost power last night

 

So this is how the story goes. I was sitting around and POOF the power went out. Then I ate dinner by candle light. Power comes back on an hour or so later. Then I wait 10 min before resetting the clocks and stuff just incase it goes out again. Right when I finish resetting everything and blew out the last of the candles, BAM the power goes out again. This time It was only a few minutes. Still sucked thou if you ask me. well that was my last night. Today was ok, got more cuts from work, and I learned a whole bunch.

Stumble Upon time.

Goggle Easter eggs – Name says it all.

Real life comic – I thought it was funny.

Faith off – Yep that’s how I see it happening too.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity.
--Dr. E. Land

No comments:

Post a Comment