Friday, August 3, 2012

Finally time to relax.

 

I was planning to relax this week then get a new job. Well since I've been off I've already gotten a new job and not relaxed at all. I believe I will be starting the new job on Tuesday, now I'm going to relax till then. If I'm hard to get ahold of or just not around that is the reason and now you all know it. With that all out of the way I'm finally going to get to record the MC video that I was going to do the last two days. The funny thing is that tomorrow will be the normal MC video as well.  As well as the normal podcast so you all have that to look forward to tomorrow as well.

Stumble Upon Time go mega super?

Twisted Disney Princesses – They would have freaked me out growing up like that.

Some game – No idea what's going on really.

Wizards quest – Not just a game anymore.

      • Podcast – New one coming tomorrow as well as a new MC video.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Your heart often knows things before your mind does.
--Polly (Pearl) Adler

No comments:

Post a Comment