Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday is the day of days, but when you find out its only Monday….

 

Then you realize that you have the whole week still. Like most people just want to crawl back into bed and pretend it’s the weekend still. Sadly we cant do that. Well that’s about all I got for the day. I hope you enjoy the rest of the post.

Stumble Upon time goooooo!

Propaganda Mario style. – You know its cool.

Creeper be Creep in – BOOM! you monster.

Pokémon Panties – The caption at the top made me laugh. Thou if you’ve never played the Pokémon games you might not truly get it.

Smash Brothers fans – Mario always wins.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten
--Robert Fulghum

No comments:

Post a Comment