Monday, August 13, 2012

No news yet on the job, but the day is still young.

 

So the day is still young so I have not heard about the job yet. Aka the background check if it came in or not. I'm hoping I hear today on starting tomorrow. If it still for whatever reason hasn’t come in yet then I wouldn’t get my next chance to start till Thursday. Seeing thou as its only 11am my time I still have most of the day to hear from them on this matter. So here is hoping I can start tomorrow. *fingers crosses*

On other news my podcast is now live on ITunes. It is under the hobbies sections and is called The Untitled Show. Having it approved for iTunes also means that the RSS feed is working well. So that is a great thing to hear.

Stumble Upon time.

how the world could have turned out. – Yep that’s what I think too.

Ten games to make you think about life – just as the title says.

Best feeling in the world – I agree with all of them

      • Podcast – RSS feed is working, and podcast is now on iTunes for download right now. :-P well what are you waiting for.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day – approved.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a good discussion.
--G.K. Chesterton

No comments:

Post a Comment