Thursday, August 2, 2012

Take 2.

 

So I didn’t get any chance to record a video like I wanted to last night. The Baptismal class went in till 9pm I didn’t get home till 10 pm, and had to be at my orientation today at 9am. So today I'm going to try and make a video. That is the goal of the day now that I am done with work related stuff. So on that note we go into the Stumble time.

Ps, I’m very tired right now so that accounts for the shorter post.

Stumble Upon super mega fun happy time gooooo!

D&D Rgp file archives – The name really does say it all.

TriForce Power – A nifty little picture.

Simpson signs – Yep you read right, here you can find some Simpson signs.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
If you can't beat your computer at chess, try kickboxing.
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment