Thursday, August 9, 2012

Still no background Check finished.

 

So I waited and waited yesterday for the phone call telling me I was starting work today. I even called them and left a message. When they finally got back to me at like 5pm (I called them at 1130) they said that the background check was still no there so I couldn’t start yet. Its been a week since I filled out the paper work. That means no even if it comes in today I wouldn’t be starting till Tuesday because that and Thursday are the only 2 days for the classes. Oh well, not much I can do about it but enjoy the time off I have. In other news I never got to record a MC video last night. So I will try to do one today, that way ill be head on them. Not by a lot but enough that when I start working, if it makes me change my schedule I wont fall behind.

Stumble upon time.

Oregon Trail – really do I have to explain this one. Yes it seems I do. Zombie style.

18 Important lessons to learn from Chris Rock – I like number 1.

Space Shuttle Discovery – I’m just not sure what to say, other then the copilots chair looks hard as a rock.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment