Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I start work tomorrow.

 

I got the call finally, and I start work tomorrow. NCO training starts at 530 I think, and they want me there at 500 which means I need to get up at like 330am. That is the only downside to this. Thou its only a one time training class I have to attend. Which is a good thing, but I can tell you this I'm going to be tired as all hell tomorrow.

In other news, darksiders 2 comes out today. I'm not sure if I'm going to be grabbing this game or not. I really did enjoy the 1st one, but do I really want the 2nd just yet?  Well that about does it for this post cause I have some stuff I need to take care of before starting tomorrow. Have a great day everyone.

Stumble Upon time.

Dark in here isn't it. – I like the punch line at the end.

Know I know how. – Ever wonder how that got in there?\

I got a laugh – I hope you will too.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Hurry! I never hurry. I have no time to hurry.
--Igor Stravinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment