Sunday, August 26, 2012

Weekly recap of the Sunday kind.

 

Well its that time again, and that time being the weekly recap of all the news and links I posted over the week.  I do hope you all have had a wonderful week. Tomorrow it is back to the grindstone for me and many others I'm sure. So lets get right into the recapping shall we.

Sundays weekly recap

Monday 8/20/12 – Jibber Jabbered. Then posted links.

Links included in post – Propaganda Mario style. / Creeper be Creep in / Pokémon Panties / Smash Brothers fans

Tuesday 8/21/12 – Work, and some cool birthday presents.

Links included in post – None

Wednesday 8/22/12 – Today is my bday. So I posted pictures of some gifts.

Links included in post – Big picture Pokémon / Mario Cause of death / Dang bird mail never gets it right.

Thursday 8/23/12 – Talked about how I'm still getting back into the swing of things.

Links included in post – That was a good run. / Top 50 greatest geek movies / Nice Zelda poster.

Friday 8/24/12 – Happy Friday, and talked scrapping flesh off my hand.

Links included in post – There is truth in this art / Smart man. / Rocks Vs. Test

Saturday 8/25/12 – Just made the update for the podcast.

Links included in post – Episode 20 - The Untitled Show / Minecraft LPV

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
He who laughs last has not yet heard the bad news.
--Bertolt Brecht

No comments:

Post a Comment