Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Stuff to do on the Wednesday, Happy August.

 

So I have a busy day today, I have the job thing at 2 then I have a baptismal class at 7 with my sister and brother in law for there soon to be born kiddo. Yep going to be a busy day. Maybe ill get a minecraft video recorded today too if I'm lucky. I don’t know thou how long some of these things will take so that might make it harder to try. Um, oh thanks for not letting me forget to print up my resume. Ok got that done now, and all updated to boot. Thanks for the reminder everyone. Ok onto the Stumbling cause I need to get ready and make sure I got everything.

Stumble Upon awesome sauce time.

TO DO LIST – Yet that the list id use.

Home Theater – That’s pretty cool I wouldn’t mind having any of them, just to say I have one.

So many to choose from – Lots of good things to buy for any nerd fan.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Act as if it were impossible to fail.
--Dorothea Brande

No comments:

Post a Comment