Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Repeal of minecraft world change.

 

Ok I updated my technic and I didn’t care for some of the bugs I was getting with textures and stuff. So after trying it and playing it for a while I made a choice to go back a few updates to what I was using. After I got that all set up and redone, I realize I didn’t back up the world before the video from yesterday. So I have to use a back up of the world from like last week, which means some of the stuff I showed you is gone and so is the Pegasus I caught. Other then that everything seems to be back to normal and working good. That makes me happy and should make you happy too cause it means we can just keep chugging right along in the game.

Stumble Upon mega super fun time go.

101 Genius ideas – There are a lot but some are cool. I like the shower one.

Choice of the Dragon – A text adventure type game.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses.
--Dr. George Washington Carver

No comments:

Post a Comment