Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The day of days, or maybe its just Tuesday.

 

So it really is just Tuesday, and not a very special day at that. Work was hell and by that I mean busy as all get out. At least for me it was, ah such is the life of a temp. I might be doing a new series of  Lets play videos along side my normal ones. Talks are in progress for the show so only time will tell with it. Ok now lets get onto the good stuff. It is time to Stumble Upon.

German Advertising. – I know I've seen this before but you might not have. This is pretty funny. What are you thoughts on some of the pictures?

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Act as if it were impossible to fail.
--Dorothea Brande

No comments:

Post a Comment