Wednesday, July 25, 2012

To box or not to Box that is the question.

 

So I made like double what I made yesterday in boxes. That was more or less all I did. I also found out that Friday is my last day. *insert sad face here* With that being said I'm not in the mood to blog really. I think I'm going to go play some minecraft instead.

Stumble Upon greatness with the following links of goodness and joy. Thou I don’t think anything will be the SCN from yesterdays post.

100 acre woods. – Now that’s the place id like to hear about.

Video game cakes. Dang they look good. well most of them do.

10 creepy things you didn’t no. – I like number 5.

Fire Bed – The comments make it funny too.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
For greed, all nature is too little.
--Seneca, Roman statesman and author

No comments:

Post a Comment