Saturday, July 28, 2012

Episode 16–The untitled show / MCLP video 3

 

So today is the day where I post my new Podcast episode. It will mark episode 16 which means I have been doing them for 16 weeks now. That is a long time to be making podcast for someone that has no real clue what they are doing. Um I also will be posting episode 3 of my season 2 Minecraft lets play video.

      • Podcast – Episode 16 The Untitled Show – In this episode we talk a little doctor who and some random minecraft stuff.

      • Webpage – Now that I'm jobless maybe ill get this finished.

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day – The Good Doctor.

Let’s play Minecraft

In this installment i do more or less nothing at all. The reason being is I messed up on my plan and made the wrong item first without having enough to make more of the old item. So i wandered to the nether and ran out of blocks and then went home and the lag started for some reason. So i called it quits after that. I also told a funny story of why the house was on fire. I hope you enjoy the episode I had fun recording it even thou nothing got done.

Id like to thank MageRooster for the texture pack that is being used while filming my lets play videos.

Season 2 Episode 3

Now its time for Stumble Upon

CuBone’s Ghost – Pokémon thing funny as hell if you know Pokémon.

Shower Time line – That’s how showers seem to work.

Skyrim identity issues – Yep that’s what I always wondered about now I have my answer.

Armor Bikini – Yep RPG’s are so like that.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
After three days, fish and guests stink.
--John Lyly

No comments:

Post a Comment