Monday, July 9, 2012

New Plan for the blog to make it less boring.

 

Ok so todays post is going to be about me telling you what I plan to do with the blog to help prevent boring days. Well first I’m going keep a record of the each days post so I can do a Sunday wrap up. The Sunday wrap up will be more or less a recap of the weeks worth of post. Saturday will be podcast / lets play minecraft video day, as well as any other interesting or fun projects I start. Then the rest of the week will be Stumble Upon fun.

Something trippy.

Just watch it all the way and speed up the zoom.

      • Podcast – Nothing new right now, but I might be starting up the minecraft lets play video’s again.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -  splits.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
A blow with a word strikes deeper than a blow with a sword.
--Robert Burton

No comments:

Post a Comment