Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday the day of days the king of kings, the Worst day of the week to most people.

 

As the title says it is Monday. That means a lot of stuff, first being that the week just started and is no where near over yet. The second is that it was a long busy day for me. The third is still no word on my job thing after this week. Now that all the stuff is out of the way lets rap shall we?! So what did you all think of my latest minecraft video? I want some feedback on it please and thank you. Next order of business, how the hell did I live after some of those falls in the video? You tell me and ill tell you.

Now its time to Stumble Upon.

Knights of the round table. – JLA punks.

SNESBOX – You know you want to check it out just cause it says SNES.

The Encyclopedia of ARDA – I just don’t know sometimes.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
All men's misfortunes spring from their hatred of being alone.
--Jean de La Bruyère

No comments:

Post a Comment