Saturday, July 14, 2012

Episode 14–The untitled show / Season 2 episode 1 of the Lets play SSP Minecraft video’s.

 

Hello all, today is Saturday the 14th. On this day I recorded my 14th episode of my podcast. So that is kind of just a coincidence. Thou I find it funny that its my 14th on the 14th. Side note, I'm still working on that RSS feed.

Podcast – Episode 14 The Untitled Show – In this episode I talk about the week, and I talk about Season 2 of my lets play video’s. It clocks in at just about 6 minutes. I do hope everyone enjoys it.

Now its time for are Stumble Upon happy go fun time.

Why Nikola Tesla was the greatest geek who ever lived. – I think the tile says it all, but you should really check out the link for yourself. It truly is a good read. Also if you’re a Tesla fan like myself you will enjoy it so much more.

Also today marks the start of  Season 2 of my Minecraft Lets play SSP video’s. As a treat for episode 1 of season 2, I made it an hour long show. In the episode I kill some rats, build a house, get killed, and murder a lot of trees, oh and there is some digging as well.

Links Incase you missed them.

Episode 14 The Untitled Show

Why Nikola Tesla was the greatest geek who ever lived.

Season 2 Episode 1 The Return to Milk and Honey Born Anew.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
If it doesn't matter who wins, then how come they keep score?
--Vincent Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment