Thursday, July 12, 2012

How do you get this out of dice.

 

Ok I don’t have much to say today. It was such a long day busy busy busy. As I type this I am eating my dinner  some chicken nuggets. If you can guess from where maybe ill mention you in this weeks podcast. ^_^ Now it is time to explain the title of the post.

Well as you know I started the Stumble Upon segment. So I did a stumble for Dice, and this is what I got.

How you can use your Warcraft skills.

You tell me how this has anything to do with dice. Please I beg of you tell me. That is all I want to know.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
No one can be free who does not work for the freedom of others.
--Anonymous

2 comments:

  1. My guess is McDonalds...or chik-fil-a!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the 2nd, and seeing as you are the only one to guess you win. lol

      Delete