Monday, July 2, 2012

Metal GEAR!!!!!?

 

So in todays post ill be going over nothing at all, instead I'm going to be introducing everyone to a flash video that is down right amazing. That amazing thing is NewGround’s. It is a flash site that people upload stuff on and what not. I infact have some stuff on there as well but I wont be pimping that stuff. What I will be pimping is METAL GEAR AWESOME.  If you have every played a metal gear game you will really enjoy this. If your not really a gamer and don’t know what metal gear is you will still enjoy it. So says I, for I have spoken. :-p

Incase you missed the links here they are again.

METAL GEAR AWESOME.

NewGround’s

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust
--Samuel Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment