Sunday, July 8, 2012

Random things for a random day.

 

Random things for random day is going to be about using StumbleUpon to find the topic for the post. Ok so lets get started shall we.

Reindeer goes mega with a little help from mecha Santa? -  As the link says, it’s a gif about a reindeer getting an upgrade if you will. It was the first think that popped up when I stumbled.

This next one is about a pen I think, but I like the evolution of the picture.

Pilot: Evolution -  As I said before I think its about a pen, but over all I think its pretty cool. I like how they all evolved.

Charmander + Marshmallows = toasted.

Self toasting marshmallows fire Pokémon. – Really I don’t think I need to explain it.

So this is hyperspace.

warp fields were never so much fun in my day. – You can use your mouse to make it move some too.

Look at them all aren't they wonderful.

Animated Gif’s Galore – So many to to look at so little time.

And last of the day is platform jumping.

Platform jumping – This is just a simple gif to end the day with some platform jumping as it says.

Here are all the links incase you missed them.

StumbleUpon

Reindeer goes mega with a little help from mecha Santa?

Pilot: Evolution

Self toasting marshmallows fire Pokémon

warp fields were never so much fun in my day.

Animated Gif’s Galore

Platform jumping

Well everyone that does it for todays post. I hope you liked all the random things of the day. Remember when your bored you can always StumbleUpon something funny or interesting.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -  StumbleUpon

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
I haven't spoken to my mother-in-law for eighteen months—I don't like to interrupt her.
--Ken Dodd

No comments:

Post a Comment