Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Friday Friday, and no not the song.

 

Ok so the weekend has arrived and that’s good times. I stop at BestBuy on the way home and spent like 100 bucks. I really didn’t mean too, I went for ink for my printer, then I was like oh yea let me get this movie. Then there was a promo going on for testing to see if you can get an upgrade on your phone (which I knew I couldn’t.) but if you did you got 5 bucks off a blue ray movie. So I bought 2 of them. then you add it all up and I spent to much money. Ok on to the Stumble Upon.

Avengers Assemble? – Not to sure on this one. Something just seems off to me.

 Clients form Hell – I really liked this one. I have helped people like this before in my day. I'm also sure a lot of you out there have too.

Depressed web server. – This was a good one too, but you have to read it till the end.

I'm lucky I got 3 good ones right in a row. Also I wanted to post this link to Ctrl-Alt-Del comic for the day.

Next Gen – From CAD.

      • Podcast – New one being posted Saturday. Plus a new Minecraft video.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off
Quote of the Day:
It takes a steady hand to carry a full cup.
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment