Sunday, July 29, 2012

Sunday Recap of the week.

 

Here is the Sunday recap for the week. Also on a few other notes I saw Batman today. It was good, but I still think that the 2nd one was better. Next thing is ill be doing a short minecraft video tonight or tomorrow, then ill be updating the game to Technic 7.2. In doing this ill have to start the world over hence the short video for just another recap if you will. Well onto the recap of the week and all the funny things we saw.

Monday 7/23/12 – Talked about the minecraft video from Saturday and went over the work stuff.

Links included in post – Knights of the round table / SNESBOX / The Encyclopedia of ARDA

Tuesday 7/24/12 – Nothing new to say other then made a crap load of boxes.

Links included in post – The Circle of Life / Super Chuck Norris / Make everything better Button

Wednesday 7/25/12 – Did I say I made a lot of boxes last night. Well today I made way more then before.

Links included in post – 100 acre woods / Video game cakes / 10 creepy things you didn’t no. / FireBed

Thursday 7/26/12 – I got Nothing.

Links included in post – Dooms Survival Guide / I had to post this / In 12 parsecs / Welcome to the internet / Internet is full / I got Humans

Friday 7/27/12 – Told everyone I lost my job today.

Links included in post – Fallout Status updates / 15 Staged splash mountain photos / Drunk o Vision / Giant pez / Ultimate Rejection letter / Only 2 years older then you

Saturday 7/28/12 – Talked about the podcast and minecraft. Posted the new episodes of both.

Links included in post – Episode 16 The Untitled Show / Season 2 Episode 3 MCLPV / CuBone’s / Shower Time line / Skyrim identity issues / Armor Bikini

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
I was so hungry I could have eaten a horse. But only pigs were available.
--Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment