Monday, July 30, 2012

S2E4 Minecraft world ends. / Job news as well.

 

First id like to say I have a job think on Wednesday, and depending what happens and what I find out I might have to change the schedule of the podcast and minecraft videos. On the plus note thou I might be getting compressed shifts, meaning ill have 3 days of work one week and 4 days the next at 12 hour shifts.

Well as you know, all good things must come to and end. Thou from the ashes of this sudden ending, Something new will arise to shine brighter then every before.

Now that I got your attention, The point I was making is that I have updated my Technic pack to 7.2 which means I need to start the world over again. So I recorded one last video of the current world and what we managed to do in the short time we had in it. I will be recording a new episode later this week and it will be in the new world. I have already started work in that world to help speed us up and get us back to were we were. Thou I have not gotten much of anything done yet.  Now lets get onto the video.

Season 2 Episode 4 Milk and Honey Born Anew.

This is just a short episode due to the fact I am upgrading my Technic to 7.2 from 6.1 which i was using. When doing this i will have to start my world over again. This is only an 8 minute episode showing off what we got done in a short amount of time. I hope you enjoy this last episode of this world. Next week we start the new world.

 

Stumble Upon super mega fun time GOOOOO!

Pokémon life like drawing – I think I got a thing for the Pokémon as of late. Maybe I should grab the DS and start playing again.

Evolution of Mario – You know you want to check this out. Look at how he changes through out time and space… Could he be a Dr.?

The joys of rusty barbwire cutes – Sinfest comic enjoy it.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Who in their right mind would ever need more than 640K of RAM!?
--Bill Gates, 1981

No comments:

Post a Comment