Friday, July 27, 2012

Officially jobless.

 

So as some of you might or might not know. Today was the last day of my contract with my job. That means I am jobless right now. But do not fret over my lack of income for I will find something faster then last time. Thou it might not be as good as the job I had to leave today it will be something for the time being. The only plus side to this is that I will be able to record my MC LP video tonight and post it tomorrow at a good time. Not like last week when the power went out and made me post everything at like 11pm.  So now that all this is out of the way way, lets get right into the Stumble Upon par of the show.

Fallout Status updates -  This so happened to me too.

15 Staged splash mountain photos – There are some good ones.

Drunk o Vision – Everyone knows how this goes.

Giant pez – Heh Heh

Ultimate Rejection letter -  I thought this was fit for todays post.

Only 2 years older then you – I've been there and heard this before form younger kids and older one to boot.

Ps, Heather after reading and checking the links, I believe you owe me 34.50, and please do remember I take all major credit cards including but not limited to discover and Am X.

PSS, Heather if you don’t know what I'm referring to in the other PS then it’s the other heather that should be reading that part. ^_^

      • Podcast – Recording MC LP video right now for tomorrows post.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
--George Santayana

No comments:

Post a Comment