Tuesday, July 24, 2012

This is not the post you are looking for.

 

So right into the Nitti gritty as you all like it. I made 4 pallets of boxes at work today. that’s like 240 boxes total give or take some. I really don’t feel like talking. :p So on that note lets get right into the Stumble Upon segment.

The Circle of Life – Now that I know how it goes I think I'm going to shoot for “Gifted” or maybe “Charismatic”.

Super Chuck Norris – Look at the titled I don’t think anymore need be said.

Make everything better Button – I pushed it, and it helped.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth.
--George Carlin

No comments:

Post a Comment