Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday is here.

 

So some stuff was asked to me. These things were why don’t I have a back log, and why don’t I have an RSS feed. Well to answer these questions would mean to be peering into one’s own soul. No really, that’s what it would mean. Ok ok ok, truth be told, I don’t have an RSS cause I don’t have a real host for my podcast. The backlog one is a little harder to answer. Id say the reason is do to the fact I didn’t think of it.  Now that the truth is out there, you may pass judgment on me. Moving on to other news now.  Today started out as a decent day, then it started to go down hill. The end kind a sucked. Thou now I'm home and off for 2 days so Yay. I hope everyone has a good weekend.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
God looks at the clean hands, not the full ones.
--Publilius Syrus

No comments:

Post a Comment