Thursday, July 19, 2012

Post of the day is the day of the post.

 

So it is Thursday and that means the tomorrow is Friday. Now if I did my math correctly that would also mean the weekend is fast approaching. If this is truly the case then Yay, but if it is some sick twisted joke by the universe then ill be sorely disappointed. With that we move on to the next order of business. Work has been busy for me personally I feel like I'm none stop going which is a good thing. Down side is when I get home I'm so beat I don’t have the strength to really post or play games or anything yet I still attempt to do so. Now that this looks long enough to me it is time to stumble upon some adventure.

Video Games Vs. Real Life. – This is a keeper. I even added it to my like list on stumble.

Facebook style game updates. – I like how I got the same site again but with a different game related thing.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
I do not agree with a word that you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
--Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment