Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Another day another dollar.

 

Well another day another dollar earned that will be taken away by greedy banks and governments. So I cant recall if I mentioned this in yesterdays blog but I’m going to be posting a link from Stumble Upon most likely every day or so to help fill content. Even thou ill be doing this, I will search the depths of the site for good content to  rave about. Do people still use the phrase rave about? If they don’t I'm bring it back now. Ok well there you have it todays post. Enjoy the link below.

 

Todays Stumble Upon link is….

A Brief History of Pretty Much Everything. I think the name says it all, I liked the flip book art. :) When you watch it you will see what I mean.

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
Who in their right mind would ever need more than 640K of RAM!?
--Bill Gates, 1981

No comments:

Post a Comment