Friday, July 13, 2012

Happy Friday the 13th.

 

First and for most happy Friday the 13th. I was unaware of this fact till like 430pm today. Other then that I was a long long day. I made around like 300 boxes or so. They were needed but still not the way I wanted to spend my Friday. Now that you know about how my day was lets start with are new segment of Stumble Upon.

Here is some interesting photos that I Stumble Upon.

Bizarre and odd things around us. – I really do think the title says it all. Below I did link a certain picture form the list that I found just amazing.

Ok this is in the the list of on the site, but I wanted to point this out to you.

Vortex carpet. – I would so do my whole house in this. Hell I would paint my house like this given the chance.

      • Podcast – Tomorrow ill be recording and posting the new episode.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -  Superstition

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
A man who lives right, and is right, has more power in his silence than another has by his words.
--Phillips Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment