Sunday, July 15, 2012

Welcome to Sundays weekly recap.

 

Hello and welcome to Sundays first weekly recap segment. Basically to help me have time to do other things on Sunday, the post will be a recap of the weeks worth of posts plus I will be including all the links used. The only new thing will be a Stumble Upon  on Sundays.  So lets get right to it so I can get back to my manga’s shell we.

The new Stumble Upon for the day is……

Fight this boss. – I think most people have seen this before. Thou it put a smile on my face hence it made the list for the day. Enjoy, and remember this is true for most gamers.

Time for the Sunday weekly Recap.

Monday 7/9/12 – Talked about the new changes to the blogging format.

Link included in the post – Something trippy.

Tuesday 7/10/12 – Added segment of stumble upon a day.

Link included in post - A Brief History of Pretty Much Everything

Wednesday 7/11/12 - Busy day at work, didn't feel like posting, and haven't made a back log yet.

Links included in post – Strong Bad Emails / kitty slide.

Thursday 7/12/12 – But really how did I get this from searching for Dice. Hans the WoW skilled moose survivor.

Links included in post – How you can use your Warcraft skills.

Friday 7/13/12 – It is Friday the 13th. Made a crap load of boxes at work.

Links include in post – Bizarre and odd things around us. – I really do think the title says it all. / Vortex carpet. – I would so do my whole house in this. Hell I would paint my house like this given the chance.

Saturday 7/14/12 – Recording episode 14 my podcast, as well as episode 1 of season 2 of my SSP minecraft lets play video. Had really wacky weather as well.

Links included in post. – Episode 14 The Untitled Show / Why Nikola Tesla was the greatest geek who ever lived. / Season 2 Episode 1 The Return to Milk and Honey Born Anew.

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
A good composer does not imitate; he steals.
--Igor Stravinsky

No comments:

Post a Comment