Saturday, July 21, 2012

Episode 15–The Untitled Show / MC LP Video

 

There was some difficulties as the power went out for like 2 hours here. So that is why everything is being uploaded so late into the evening. Thank to the outage, I have to reconvert my MC video and then start the upload on it. I'm thinking I wont be posting this till around 11pm my time, maybe a little earlier if I’m lucky. I was lucky enough to be able to recover my podcast recording from the Audacity. Now to the stuff of the post.

 

      • Podcast – Episode 15 The Untitled Show – In this installment I talk about a book series I really liked and my hour + lets play video.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day – Damn power outage.

Season 2 Episode 2 Lets Play MineCraft.

In this installment I get lost in a gave and due to that I get nothing done that I wanted to do. I was converting the video when the power went out so I have to start that process all over again. Also this is another hour + video. To help speed up the Lost in a cave for 20-30 minutes part I doubled the speed and muted  sound for that spot. I now runs from the starting a stairway out to the finish in about 15 seconds. Then the sound will kick back on. All I said during that time was that I was building the stairs home and if it lines up with my tunnel at my base ill use it to get into the cave system form now on. I do hope you all enjoy this episode as I did making it.

 

Stumble Upon time.

Tree Berry - Now this is a place I want to read.

Choose the perfect board game. – The name of the game is diagrams.

My letter came by owl – It looks like I'm going to Hogwarts after all, how about you?

 

Links from the post incase you missed them.

Episode 15 The Untitled Show

S2E2 – Lets Play video

Audacity

Brandon Sanderson site

Tree Berry

Choose the perfect board game

My letter came by owl

 

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
If you think nobody cares if you are alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
--Earl Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment