Monday, July 16, 2012

Day after Sunday, but day before Tuesday.

 

So Hi ho Hi ho it off to blogging I go. Hi everyone, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I know mine was ok. I played a lot of minecraft and even aired season 2 episode 1. I also recorded my podcast so yay me. As for todays post I've told you most everything I wanted too. Work sucked but that is normal, and if I don’t get renewed for another month, I will be jobless after next Friday. So here's hoping that I get renewed. Sadly even if they do I can only work up till November per the terms of my contract I cant work more then 18 months there without being hired full time.

Now its time for some of are fun Stumble Upon time adventure.

25 Movies you most likely haven't seen. – I'm pretty sure the name says it, but the list itself is really good and I must say, I think I've seen almost all of them. Does that mean I’m spectacular?

      • Podcast - Nothing

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Word of the day -

Salithox signing off


Quote of the Day:
A rumor is one thing that gets thicker instead of thinner as it is spread.
--Richard Armour

No comments:

Post a Comment