Saturday, August 18, 2012

Episode 19–The untitled show / MCLPV SMP S2.

 

Hey everyone, how is all your weekends going? I hope they are going well. So lets get right down to the goods as normal. We have the podcast and the new MC LPV going up today. There was going to be a guest on the podcast but I had mic issues and that got messed up. So it will be just me on the casting of pods today. Other then that, I hope you enjoy everything.

 

      • Podcast – Episode 19 The Untitled Show. In this installment I go over how I had a guest planned but had to reschedule due to mic issues on my end.

      • Webpage - Nothing

      • A+ - Nothing

      • Phrase of the day – Bad Mic, NO cookie.

Season 2 Episode 1 World of Milk and Honey.

This is episode 1 of season 2 of my lets play tekkit series. I don't really do to much in this installment. I mainly show off the house i built and how i tried to recreate some of the stuff from my Technic series. I also messed around with adding an opening and ending set. So I hope that goes over well. Enjoy the new season of my Lets play server.

Stumble Upon time.

Local campaign ad – Well not really but damn good still.

Pretty cool cakes – Who wants to make me that dragon one?

Aint that the truth – I think you all agree, I know I do even thou I don’t have AT&T

Salithox Tuning out.


Quote of the Day:
None of you really has faith unless he desires for his neighbor what he desires for himself.
--Prophet Muhammad

No comments:

Post a Comment