Saturday, December 8, 2012

Episode 35 The Untitled Show

 

So it is another day and another podcast is posted for you to enjoy. I do hope it comes out clear I was using my new headset to record it. If there are any problems please let me know and ill go back to my old one for the next recording. I will also be starting a live stream at some point in the future. This is only some of the things I go over in this weeks podcast. Well I hope you all enjoy.

Podcast-  Episode 35 The Untitled Show - I go over how I'm setting up a live stream, thou I don’t have a start date for it yet. I talk a little about Far Cry 3 and that’s about it really.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Show me someone content with mediocrity and I'll show you someone destined for failure.
--Johnetta Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment