Friday, December 7, 2012

I need a title for today’s post.

 

I really don’t have anything to say today. Lets see what to talk about. I've been playing Far Cry 3, that has been pretty fun so far. It is the fist one of the series I've played so far. Thou all of there games seem to be standalone. Which makes it good for me cause as I said I haven't played the others. The game play is nice, the graphics are nice, the sound is nice. I might do a fuller review tomorrow on the podcast. Guess that means you will have to tune it to find out. ^_^ 

Ok that will about do it for me today everyone, I hope you all have a great weekend and remember to tune into the Spike’s Tenth VGA’s tonight. I know all you gamers will be watching for all the cool never before seen trailers they will show.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.
--Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment