Saturday, December 22, 2012

Episode 37 The Untitled Show

 

Hi everyone,  I hope your all ready for the holiday’s which are fast approaching. I know I'm all done and ready to go on them. All my money is spent and things are wrapped and ready to give to others. That’s what makes the day holidays great. Seeing the joy on peoples faces when they get something they wanted or thought they wanted or didn’t want at all and you know it but still they put on the show of they wanted it. Ha those last ones are the best. Ok moving alone. I've got a lot of steam games. I need to test them and set them up to play them on the stream for everyone. Today will be a new live stream. Ill be starting it at 2pm MST (Arizona time) So if you want to watch it please make sure your there at that time. I don’t know what game ill be playing yet, but I'm sure we will all have fun. So stop in and say hi wont-cha.  Other then that there is a new podcast down below for you to all enjoy. It goes over the craziness of me and my steam/stream craze suddenly.  Ok that about does it for today. See you all at 2pm MST.

Live stream – Click me for the Stream  Ill be posting a tweet about the stream when I'm getting ready to start and when it does start.

Podcast- Episode 37 The Untitled Show - I talk about my first live stream and how that went over. I talk about how I got started with the  live streams. And how I've been going steam crazy cause of the live streams.

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native criminal class except Congress
--Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment