Thursday, December 27, 2012

Time for me to finally play.

 

Well now that I'm on my weekend, I can finally set up my new toys and try them out. Those toys being the ones I talked about last night on the blog with needing more plugs. The first one is a optical switch box, and the other is a wireless surround sound head set. I cant wait to test out the cool full surround sound I should be getting from them once they are in place. All these years I was only getting 2 channel sound when I thought I was getting full surround. This should fix my problem, or so I hope. Well ok that about does it from me today.  I will be doing a live stream sometime tomorrow also, this is your heads up. I will post about it tomorrow thou with the time both on here and on the twitter feed. So make sure your following that feed as well.

Salithox twitter feed

Salithox signing off.


Quote of the Day:
He is poor who does not feel content.
--Japanese proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment